Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Parade Has Begun!!!

Hey Friends!!  Let the Parade Begin!!  How fun is it to be able to find new patterns...for FREE!!!  Tomorrow, you will want to visit Amy Hamberlin, Carrie Nelson and Kari Ramsey, and remember to look for the special words so you can enter on the final day!!  I don't know about you, but my life has been running at full speed lately.  Sometimes we simply need permission to simply slow down.  Not that I can do that for you, but remember, you are the only person that can do that for you.  Don't get so bogged down in everything you do that you forget to enjoy the meaning of the Season...believe me, I am telling this to myself, it just seemed more real if I wrote it down.  I had an amazing conversation with a new friend today and I was reminded to slow down and appreciate the small things in life...a simple conversation.  Have a wonderful day and remember to spend some time in reflection and prayer...it will keep you grounded and focused on what is important!!

Blessings,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment