Saturday, December 4, 2010

My parade route has turned white!

Barbara Jones of Quilt Soup
As I sit and look outside at about 4" of fresh white snow that we received over night, it appears that the parade route in Iowa is starting to look a little more like Christmas.  With only 21 more shopping days until the big day, I think I best either get going to the stores, or get my machine humming a little faster.  At any rate, it's coming and I better get going.  I hope you are all having a good time as you follow along the route and visit the different designers.  Today, you need to visit Laurie Bird, Barbara Jones and Lizzie B.  Have a  good time as you look for their special words and download their fun projects. 
Tomorrow, be looking for Chelsea Anderson and Brenda Pinnick. 




Laurie Bird of













Liz and Beth Hawkins of
Lizzie B Cre8ive










Have a great time on your parade route today, I've looked at all of the projects and oh my, do they look like a lot of fun.  See you tomorrow!!
Blessings,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment