Monday, December 27, 2010

The Winner!!

Hi Friends,

Can't believe that Christmas has come and gone!!  How was yours?  We had an amazing day with family, we celebrated Jesus' birth with so much joy.  Our little grandson has not arrived yet, our daughter is going in tomorrow morning to be induced, so I know I will have news very soon.  I have to apologize as I have not posted the winner yet of my quilt kit.  I want to thank all of you for leaving your comments, they were so sweet.  The winner is Wendy from Montana.  She was the first, and I think the only person to notice the snowman face in the soup that my daughter photographed.  We had so much fun on the Holiday Parade...it was fun to see all of the creative projects.  As you probably observed, I am not the most consistent blogger, but will try to get better at it in the upcoming year.  I pray you are all doing well and thank you again for your comments and kind words!!
Blessings,

Leanne

P.S. the Snowman kit is not on my website yet, we are going to be rebuilding a new site, so we will keep you posted.  If you want more information for now, please give me a call!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I received my Snowman quilt kit!! There's {truly} Snow Place Like Home!!! THank you Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete