Thursday, June 23, 2016

It's a Grand Old Flag Pattern Revised!

Patriotism in progress!! We are redoing an old pattern primarily in our “Whispers of Wisdom” fabric. We will be adding a screen-printed piece with the words to “You’re a Grand Old Flag.” Keep watching for the new pattern & kit release!
If you want to win a free "It's a Grand Old Flag" pattern, make sure to leave a comment on this post answering the following question...What is your favorite 4th of July tradition? I will choose the winner by the end of July!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite tradition is having a big crab-fest for out family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite July 4 tradition is staying home on my day off and stitching on a new patriotic project! (I am not into crowds, so like to stay home). HUGS... and stitches

    ReplyDelete