Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cherish Today!

I just spoke with a very dear friend from High School who recently lost her husband in a tragic car accident.  My heart goes out to her in so many ways.  I know we aren't to know why things happen when they do sometimes, but I do know this...in talking with her, it reminds me to "Cherish Today" what I may not have tomorrow.  I want to hug my kids, call my mom, do something nice for a stranger and tell my husband I love him.  I know that each day is a gift, but there are many days I don't think about that.  What do we take from tragic things that happen around us...learn from them and grow.  Grow closer to God, to our family and to our friends.  For I know that if my dear friend Ginny had one more day with her husband, there would be so much she would want to say to him.  Friends, live each day as if it were your last.  
Have a Wonderful Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment